Full Payment Discount
Full payment of tuition and other fees for the school year on or before the start of the classes is entitled to 5% discounts on tuition fee only.
- 3 children – 10% discount on tuition (eldest child)
- 4 children – 25% discount on tuition (eldest child)
- 5 children – Free tuition on the eldest child
How To Avail The Tuition Fee Discount For Family
- The family with at least three (3) or more children enrolled in this school can avail of this discount.
- Fulfill the Family Discount Application Form. Please ask for the form during enrollment.
- For new applicants, please submit a photocopy of birth certificates for every child enrolled. Existing applicants need not submit this.
There is a ten percent (10%) discount on tuition given per student, provided a certificate of membership issued by PNJK Inc. is submitted.
For Descendant Discount (War-Displaced Only)
- Fulfill the Descendant Discount Application Form. Please ask for the form during enrollment.
- Please submit a descendant certification from Philippine Nikkei Jin Kai (PNJK) Inc. ( 1 copy per family )
Grade 6 Valedictorian*
100% discount on tuition is given to the student. Please submit school certification.
Grade 6 Salutatorian*
50% discount on tuition is given to the student. Please provide school certification.
FOR GRADE 6 Valedictorian and Salutatorian
Provide the following requirement:
- Application form ( to be released during enrollment period)
- Certification from previous school as Valedictorian or Salutatorian
- Photocopy of Report Card ( 1 copy )
- Latest 2×2 I.D. Picture ( 2 pieces )
- For those who topped the Grade 6 class with a total of 15-30 graduates:
- 25% discount on tuition for Valedictorian and Salutatorian
- For those who topped the Grade 6 class with less than 15 graduates:
- 10% discount on tuition for Valedictorian and Salutatorian
Note: MAXIMUM OF ONLY TWO (2) TUITION FEE DISCOUNT
PRIVILEGE WILL BE ALLOWED PER STUDENT
- All students/athletes who wish to avail of the scholarship for varsity players should submit a duly accomplishment application form for scholarship on or before the end of November of each year. Failure to comply the said requirement on or before the due date shall mean forfeiture of the scholarship.
- The varsity discount could only be availed if the student/player will join the same event either in the DCAA, DAVRAA or Palarong Pambansa every year. Failure to participate in the same level of competition attended in the previous school year forfeits the discount privilege.
- The application of the discounts will be on the succeeding academic year after the attendance to the tournament and is applied exclusively to tuition fees.